What you can expect
Take a relaxing tour on an e-bike, get to know Rhodes from a different point of view, passing by some of the must-see locations and many hidden spots of Rhodes town and finally relax and swim in crystal clear waters at the most famous beach in Rhodes.
We cover a distance of about 40 Km. Enjoy the rush of air on your face without having to pedal too hard.
We will start from the port of Rhodes, we will pass the mediaeval town of Rhodes from Socratous and the Palace of Grand Master, we will see famous gates and then head to Monte Smith, we will enjoy the view of the city and the sea and climb to the acropolis of Rhodes and the ancient stadium.
Then we will pass through small villages, quiet traffic free streets to go to kallithea and following the coastal road, cross the faliraki and reach two beautiful beaches this one of Ladiko and finally Anthony Quinn beach.
We will relax and swim in the crystal clear waters, for those who wish can have a mask to enjoy the beautiful beach bottom.
We will eat our snack, drink some water and start our journey back and stop at kallitheas springs where we have a short visit of the site (entrance fee included).
Following the coastal road and admiring the view towards the city we will reach the end point of our tour.
*You must be able to ride a bicycle in total control on road, shared with cars. This is for your own safety and the smooth operation of the tour.
Gate of Saint John (red gate)
Gate of Saint Athanasios
Holy Catholic Cathedral of Saint Francis
Acropolis of Rhodes
Ancient olympic stadium of Rhodes
Panoramic Island & town view
Kallithea Springs (entrance fees included)
Anthony quinn bay
Fun time at the beach with Snorkelling Masks
GOOD TO KNOW
What’ s included?
- E-bike (trekking)
- Safety helmet
- Local certified bike tour leader
- Snack and bottled water
- All taxes and VAT
What’ s not included?
- Pick up/ Drop offf
- Everything else not mentioned above
What should you bring with you
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothes, a long sleeve top, sport shoes, hat sunglasses and sunscreen
- You could bring a backpack with flip-flops, beach towel, second t-shirt, extra water
- Positive attitude and a big smile
Keep in mind
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Participants should feel comfortable riding on streets without a bicycle lane.
- All the photos are taken by our team and after the tour we send them free to you via email.
- Please note that we are not licensed tourist guides. We do not enter archaeological sites or historical monuments, and we do not tour the archaeological sites.
Languages: English, Greek
Meeting time: At least 15 minutes before the starting time
Meeting Point: See the map below
Some photos from our gallery
Our Meeting Point
Meet your Guides
Hello friends, my name is Christos and I have always been enthusiastic about nature and outdoor activities. Friend of cycling (road & mtb), mountain running and triathlon, love to share my favourite activities here in beautiful Rhodes with guests from around the world.
Your enjoyment and safety are my number one concerns.
MIAS Mountain Bike Leader (MBL2) Certified
Red Cross First Aid Certified
My team and I welcome you to Rhodes. My name is Dimos and I could describe myself as a cyclist enthusiast. Having travelled in many foreign countries on my bicycle, I gained a lot of experience on cycling and how to have fun on two wheels. I have always wanted to offer visitors the opportunity to live as locals. I also like hiking, mountaineering and especially rock climbing. Let’s meet and explore-rhodes together.