Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
What you can expect
Take a relaxing tour on an e-bike and ride through knights, castles, monuments and a stunning view of Rhodes town at the most beautiful spot of the island.
We cover a distance of about 15 Km. Enjoy the rush of air on your face without having to pedal too hard.
We will start our tour from the town hall of Rhodes just opposite the port of Mandraki.
We will cycle alongside the medieval walls and admire several gates such as the Liberty Gate and the Sea Gate.
Then we will enter the narrow streets of the old town and see important sights, climb the knights’ street and end up at the palace of the Grand Master, next to the mosque of the Suleyman and the clocktower.
We will explore the less touristic parts of the old town and explore hidden secrets and myths, ride across the moat and reach the windmills and the fortress of St. Nicholas where we will discover where the Colossus of Rhodes once stood.
Head towards Monte Smith to reach the Acropolis of Rhodes, the ancient theatre and the ancient Olympic Stadium. Enjoy the beautiful Rhodes panoramic view and the sunset in the evening tour from an amazing location.
A unique way to quickly and effortlessly explore the city of Rhodes to discover the main attractions and admire a unique view or an unforgettable sunset.
*You must be able to ride a bicycle in total control on road, shared with cars. This is for your own safety and the smooth operation of the tour.
Old Town Walls
Old Town Moat
Marine Gate (kolona)
The Gate of the Virgin
St Anthony’s Gate
Panagia tou Kastrou
Lighthouse of Agios Nikolaos (Fort St. Nicholas)
Deer Statues (where the famous Colossus of Rhodes was)
Temple of Athena
Acropoli of Rhodes
Ancient Olympic Stadium
Palace of the Grand Masters
Roloi Clock Tower
GOOD TO KNOW
What’ s included?
- E-bike (trekking)
- Safety helmet
- Local certified bike tour leader
- Snack and bottled water
- All taxes and VAT
What’ s not included?
- Pick up/ Drop offf
- Everything else not mentioned above
What should you bring with you
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothes, a long sleeve top, sport shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Positive attitude and a big smile
Keep in mind
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Participants should feel comfortable riding on streets without a bicycle lane.
- All the photos are taken by our team and after the tour we send them free to you via email.
- Please note that we are not licensed tourist guides. We do not enter archaeological sites or historical monuments, and we do not tour the archaeological sites.
Languages: English, Greek
Meeting time: At least 15 minutes before the starting time
Meeting Point: See the map below
Start Your Booking Here
Some photos from our gallery
Our Meeting Point
Meet your Guides
Hello friends, my name is Christos and I have always been enthusiastic about nature and outdoor activities. Friend of cycling (road & mtb), mountain running and triathlon, love to share my favourite activities here in beautiful Rhodes with guests from around the world.
Your enjoyment and safety are my number one concerns.
MIAS Mountain Bike Leader (MBL2) Certified
Red Cross First Aid Certified
My team and I welcome you to Rhodes. My name is Dimos and I could describe myself as a cyclist enthusiast. Having travelled in many foreign countries on my bicycle, I gained a lot of experience on cycling and how to have fun on two wheels. I have always wanted to offer visitors the opportunity to live as locals. I also like hiking, mountaineering and especially rock climbing. Let’s meet and explore-rhodes together.