Mon, Wed, Fri
What you can expect
An extraordinary experience, the Rhodes Old Town Night eBike Tour offers a unique opportunity to uncover the hidden gems of this ancient city after dark and enjoy a drink with traditional meze.
The old town of Rhodes at night is a charming and captivating sight. The old town, known as “Rhodes Old Town” or “Medieval City of Rhodes,” is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe.
As the sun sets and the evening begins, the old town transforms into a magical place. The narrow cobbled streets, ancient walls, and medieval architecture create a unique and enchanting atmosphere. The streets are lined with quaint shops, restaurants, and cafes, and the warm glow of lanterns and street lights adds to the romantic ambiance.
We’ll find the medieval city walls beautifully lit up, creating a striking silhouette against the night sky. As we wander through the old town’s labyrinthine alleys, we’ll encounter historic landmarks, such as the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, which is often illuminated, showcasing its grandeur.
In the central square, the Plateia Ippokratous, we will meet locals and tourists mingling, enjoying the evening breeze and the vibrant energy while immersing yourself in the captivating surroundings.
If we are lucky, we might stumble upon live music performances or street artists adding to the lively ambiance.
Heading towards the harbor area, we’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking view of the illuminated medieval city walls, reflected on the calm waters. Remember this spot! It is particularly popular for strolling or sitting by the water’s edge, enjoying the serenity of the night.
Overall, the old town of Rhodes at night offers a delightful blend of history, culture, and a touch of romantic allure. It’s a must-visit destination for travelers seeking a unique experience, that e-bikes definitely will make it also unforgetable on the beautiful island of Rhodes.
*You must be able to ride a bicycle in total control on road, shared with cars. This is for your own safety and the smooth operation of the tour.
Colossus of Rhodes
Street of the knights
Palace of Grand Master
Mosque of Suleiman
Drink and meze tour with a friendly local guide
See top attractions such as the Palace illuminated against the night sky
Admire the most picturesque spots and landmarks of Old Town of Rhodes
Small-group tour limited to 6 people for a more personalized atmosphere
GOOD TO KNOW
What’ s included?
- E-bike (trekking)
- Safety helmet
- Local certified bike tour leader
- Greek meze
- One drink of your choice (beer, ouzo, wine)
- Bottled water
- All taxes and VAT
What’ s not included?
- Pick up/ Drop offf
- Extra food
- Extra drinks
- Everything else not mentioned above
What should you bring with you
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothes, a long sleeve top, sport shoes, hat sunglasses and sunscreen
- Positive attitude and a big smile
Keep in mind
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and should feel comfortable riding on streets without a bicycle lane.
- All the photos are taken by our team and after the tour we send them free to you via email.
- Please note that we are not licensed tourist guides. We do not enter archaeological sites or historical monuments, and we do not tour the archaeological sites.
Languages: English, Greek
Meeting time: At least 15 minutes before the starting time
Meeting Point: See the map below
Some photos from our gallery
Our Meeting Point
Meet your Guides
Hello friends, my name is Christos and I have always been enthusiastic about nature and outdoor activities. Friend of cycling (road & mtb), mountain running and triathlon, love to share my favourite activities here in beautiful Rhodes with guests from around the world.
Your enjoyment and safety are my number one concerns.
MIAS Mountain Bike Leader (MBL2) Certified
Red Cross First Aid Certified