What you can expect
Welcome to the ultimate adventure experience – our unique eBike and Snorkeling Tour! Embark on a thrilling journey that combines the freedom of eBiking with the tranquility of snorkeling, as we explore the breathtaking beauty of Rhodes coastal paradise.
We cover a distance of about 40 Km. Enjoy the rush of air on your face without having to pedal too hard.
We will start from the port of Rhodes, we will pass the mediaeval town of Rhodes from Socratous and the Palace of Grand Master, we will see famous gates and then head to Monte Smith, we will enjoy the view of the city and the sea and climb to the acropolis of Rhodes and the ancient stadium.
Leaving the town behind, we pedal towards the breathtaking Kallithea Spring, a coastal gem known for its azure waters and underwater marvels. At Kallithea Spring, prepare to be amazed as you don your snorkeling gear and dip beneath the surface of the crystal-clear sea.
After an exhilarating snorkeling session, we take a moment to relax on the sun-kissed shores of Kallithea. Feel the gentle sea breeze caress your skin as you savor a delectable local snack with newfound friends.
Following the coastal road and admiring the view towards the city we will reach the end point of our tour.
Our eBike and Snorkeling Tour is a perfect harmony of adventure, exploration, and relaxation. Come join us and indulge in the beauty of nature both above and below the waterline, as we create unforgettable memories in this paradise. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast, an eco-conscious traveler, or someone seeking an extraordinary escapade, this tour promises to be an experience you’ll cherish forever. Book your spot now and embark on a journey like no other!
*You must be able to ride a bicycle in total control on road, shared with cars. This is for your own safety and the smooth operation of the tour.
Gate of d’amboise
Palace of Grand Master
Panoramic Island & town view
Acropolis of Rhodes
Kallithea Springs (entrance fees included)
Fun time at the beach with Snorkelling Masks
GOOD TO KNOW
What’ s included?
- E-bike (trekking)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
- Safety helmet
- Local certified bike tour leader
- Snack and bottled water
- All taxes and VAT
What’ s not included?
- Pick up/ Drop offf
- Everything else not mentioned above
What should you bring with you
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothes, a long sleeve top, sport shoes, hat sunglasses and sunscreen
- You could bring a backpack with flip-flops, beach towel, second t-shirt, extra water
- Positive attitude and a big smile
Keep in mind
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and should feel comfortable riding on streets without a bicycle lane.
- All the photos are taken by our team and after the tour we send them free to you via email.
- Please note that we are not licensed tourist guides. We do not enter archaeological sites or historical monuments, and we do not tour the archaeological sites.
Languages: English, Greek
Meeting time: At least 15 minutes before the starting time
Meeting Point: See the map below
Some photos from our gallery
Our Meeting Point
Meet your Guides
Hello friends, my name is Christos and I have always been enthusiastic about nature and outdoor activities. Friend of cycling (road & mtb), mountain running and triathlon, love to share my favourite activities here in beautiful Rhodes with guests from around the world.
Your enjoyment and safety are my number one concerns.
MIAS Mountain Bike Leader (MBL2) Certified
Red Cross First Aid Certified
My team and I welcome you to Rhodes. My name is Dimos and I could describe myself as a cyclist enthusiast. Having travelled in many foreign countries on my bicycle, I gained a lot of experience on cycling and how to have fun on two wheels. I have always wanted to offer visitors the opportunity to live as locals. I also like hiking, mountaineering and especially rock climbing. Let’s meet and explore-rhodes together.