What you can expect
Take a relaxing tour on an e-bike and ride through low-traffic roads to the well known Butterfly Valley.
We cover a distance of about 55 Km. Enjoy the rush of air on your face without having to pedal too hard.
We will start from the Diagoras statue (see below in the map the exact point), we will ride along the coast towards Ialyssos and then climb towards Filerimos hill where we will go around it admiring the beautiful view.
Through rural and traffic-free roads we will observe the nature and flora of the Rhodes.
We will pass through beautiful picturesque villages such as Pastida and Maritsa, cross the forest at the foot of the valley of the butterflies where unfortunately a small part was burnt down in 2021 and finally reach the famous butterfly valley.
We will stop to have a bite to eat and make our visit (entrance fee included).
After exploring this wonderful place we will take the way back where we will have a unique view of the sea, beautiful villages and finally the town of Rhodes.
*You must be able to ride a bicycle in total control on road, shared with cars. This is for your own safety and the smooth operation of the tour.
The Panoramic views
GOOD TO KNOW
What’ s included?
- E-bike (trekking)
- Safety helmet
- Local certified bike tour leader
- Snack and bottled water
- All taxes and VAT
What’ s not included?
- Pick up/ Drop offf
- Everything else not mentioned above
What should you bring with you
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothes, a long sleeve top, sport shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Positive attitude and a big smile
Keep in mind
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Participants should feel comfortable riding on streets without a bicycle lane.
- All the photos are taken by our team and after the tour we send them free to you via email.
- Please note that we are not licensed tourist guides. We do not enter archaeological sites or historical monuments, and we do not tour the archaeological sites.
Languages: English, Greek
Meeting time: At least 15 minutes before the starting time
Meeting Point: See the map below
Start Your Booking Here
Some photos from our gallery
Our Meeting Point
Meet your Guides
Hello friends, my name is Christos and I have always been enthusiastic about nature and outdoor activities. Friend of cycling (road & mtb), mountain running and triathlon, love to share my favourite activities here in beautiful Rhodes with guests from around the world.
Your enjoyment and safety are my number one concerns.
MIAS Mountain Bike Leader (MBL2) Certified
Red Cross First Aid Certified
My team and I welcome you to Rhodes. My name is Dimos and I could describe myself as a cyclist enthusiast. Having travelled in many foreign countries on my bicycle, I gained a lot of experience on cycling and how to have fun on two wheels. I have always wanted to offer visitors the opportunity to live as locals. I also like hiking, mountaineering and especially rock climbing. Let’s meet and explore-rhodes together.