What you can expect
Take a relaxing tour on an e-bike, an adventure in the woods during which we will explore unique places. Αs we climb, we enjoy magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and some of the nearby islands.
The history and landscapes that this e-bike tour offer are unique.
We cover a distance of about 50 Km. Enjoy the rush of air on your face without having to pedal too hard.
Our tour begins fron the area of Kolymbia. We cycle across the Eycalyptus Street and 10 minutes later we reach the area of Seven Springs (we will make a stop on our return trip). We ride following the main road to the village of Archipolis and then to Eleousa. Short stop at Elleousa cistern and remaining buildings of Italian occupation’s. After that, a scenic road drives us to the fountain of St. Nicolas Fountoukli, a medieval chapel and to the Tirolean- style hotel of Elafos and Elafina. Quick stop for a cold drink and a snack. Out return trip starts, adding the village of Dimillia on our route. A chance to visit traditional Rhodian villages, Italian architecture and have fun riding with us on scenic roads and great views.
*You must be able to ride a bicycle in total control on road, shared with cars. This is for your own safety and the smooth operation of the tour.
Fountain of Eleousa
The monastery of St. Nicholas Fountoukli
Byzantine church of Profitis Elias
GOOD TO KNOW
What’ s included?
- E-bike (trekking)
- Safety helmet
- Local certified bike tour leader
- Snack and bottled water
- All taxes and VAT
What’ s not included?
- Pick up/ Drop offf
- Everything else not mentioned above
What should you bring with you
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothes, a long sleeve top, sport shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen
- You could bring a backpack with flip-flops, beach towel, second t-shirt, extra water
- Positive attitude and a big smile
Keep in mind
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Participants should feel comfortable riding on streets without a bicycle lane.
- All the photos are taken by our team and after the tour we send them free to you via email.
- Please note that we are not licensed tourist guides. We do not enter archaeological sites or historical monuments, and we do not tour the archaeological sites.
Languages: English, Greek
Meeting time: At least 15 minutes before the starting time
Meeting Point: See the map below
Some photos from our gallery
Our Meeting Point
Meet your Guides
Hello friends, my name is Christos and I have always been enthusiastic about nature and outdoor activities. Friend of cycling (road & mtb), mountain running and triathlon, love to share my favourite activities here in beautiful Rhodes with guests from around the world.
Your enjoyment and safety are my number one concerns.
MIAS Mountain Bike Leader (MBL2) Certified
Red Cross First Aid Certified
My team and I welcome you to Rhodes. My name is Dimos and I could describe myself as a cyclist enthusiast. Having travelled in many foreign countries on my bicycle, I gained a lot of experience on cycling and how to have fun on two wheels. I have always wanted to offer visitors the opportunity to live as locals. I also like hiking, mountaineering and especially rock climbing. Let’s meet and explore-rhodes together.